Banlangen Granules/Banlangen Keli/Radix Isatidis*Isatis Root Granules, Anti-flu Anti-cold, 100% Original, Herbal
You are bidding on Banlangen Granules. There are two types, Banlangen Granules and Compound Banlangen Granules. We sell only original products from Hutchison Whampoa Guangzhou Baiyunshan Chinese Medicine Company Limited (HWBYS), the only legal manufacturer of Hutchison Whampoa Limited in China.
Type A: Banlangen Granules/Banlangen Keli
Type B: Compound Banlangen Granules/Fufang Banlangen Keli
There are brown or dark brown granules; tastes sweet, slightly bitter.
Functions and Indications:
To remove toxic heat, to reduce heat in blood, to cure sore throat, and to cause subsidence of swelling. Use for tonsillitis, mumps, sore throat, also used for prevention and treatment of infections hepatitis and measles.
Type A: Isatis Root
Type B: Isatis Root, Isatis Leaf
Type A: 10g×20 bags
Type B: 15×20 bags
Direction of use:
Type A:Take orally. Mix it with warm water. Take 0.5 to 1 sachet each time, 3 to 4 times daily.
Type B:Take orally. Mix it with warm water. Take 1 sachet each time, 3 times daily.
Storage: It should be airtight and be kept away from heat.
1. Avoid Smoke, alcohol, piquancy, fishy food.
2. Do not used the restorative patent medicine at one time when use this medicine.
3. Diabetic, high blood pressure, cardiopathy, hepatitis, nephropathy, edema and other chronic patient should use under physician’s suggestion.
4. Children, pregnant women, women in lactation, loose stool and splenic asthenia, oldness and infirmness should use under physician’s suggestion.
5. Throat-almond fester or fever heat patient who body temperature exceeds 38.5℃ should go to see a doctor.
6. If the symptoms haven’t been catabatic after used this medicine for 3 days, should go to see a doctor.
7. It should not be used in a patient who has anaphylatoid reaction with this medicine, and irritability corporeity should be used with caution.
8. It should not be used when the character of this medicine has changed.
9. Children should be administered under the supervision of adult.
10. It should be kept out of reach of children.
11. If in process of using other medicine, please consult physician or chemist before using this medicine.